Windshield was new when I got the car 12 years ago.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Meade Dillon" <dillonm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] NC mini Q

At night with a flashlight, didn't look too bad at all under the hood, but
I didn't really look that closely. The cross-over pipe and intake manifold
looked spotless, side of the injection pump was very clean as well.  Front
of the engine is a mess, but I don't think there was motor oil sprayed
there.  As Rich said, the power steering pump took a hit and broke off the
reservoir, so power steering fluid was dumped all over.

The right side windshield molding is knocked off, like maybe the rear
corner of the hood hit it.  Windshield is not scratched, and I may try to
remove that and have it installed on my '95 sedan, which has a cracked
windshield.

Max
Charleston SC

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:47 AM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com