We'll find out if it works or not, I plan to remove all that.  I suspect it
will need a little assistance for the first open....

Anyone need sunroof stuff?

Not a single part request from the list yet.  Instrument cluster?  Curly -
don't you need a working speedometer / odometer / trip meter?

Max
Charleston SC