I haven’t, but thanks for suggesting it.  I’ll add that to my list.

Only problem with a “Q” would be getting it there….

I’m taking advantage of the “cool” temperatures right now (85F) and working on
the exterior while the cooling system drains.  Just from driving it into the
garage this morning I had a slight “mist” coming out of the coolant reservoir.
Probably not good.  Coolant is evil green stuff, not that it matters.  I’ll
replace it with MB blue.

I’m thinking about pinching off the hose to the monovalve later on to see how
the AC works without the heat full on.  If I have time I might pop the
monovalve out and have a look, but I’m betting it’s bad.

Dan