Fed Ex just left me a wonderful package. Inside were all the little bits Rusty sent so that Gump could be back on the road. I think I will spend the frozen day tomorrow installing the pan. I did have one problem. For some reason I am not able to get the drain plug that came with the pan installed. Has there been an upgrade to either the pan or the bolt in the past such that maybe the old bolts are too large for the new pans, or the new pans are too tight for old model bolts. This bolt just seems too large to fit the tiny hole, and IIRC the original pan had a much larger plug that was hex keyed.

Part number on the bolt is 1 111-997-03-30. Did I order the wrong thing?

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump