Motorola 680x0 chips, Then the IBM/Motorola PowerPC 6xx series, before the
switch to Intel.  Original chips ran to OS 7.6, PPC was OS 8-10.5.8.  There was
much gnashing of teeth with the introduction of OS X and the Classic
environment.

Clay

This e-mail from Clay Monroe and any attachments to it are confidential to the
intended recipient and may also be uncensored. If you have received it in error
please consult your religious adviser.   If you are not the intended recipient,
why have you read this far?  Please do not staple, spindle or otherwise
mutilate this document, doing so may damage your screen.  All communications
may be subject to interception or monitoring by the men in black helicopters
for security purposes. Please rely on your own swine flu virus checking as the
sender cannot accept any liability for any damage arising from any bug or virus
infection.