I'm concerned that I might do you a great disservice in doing that. I
suggest you engage a local lawyers to draft a Contract that observes all
your particular states laws and perhaps any local regulations that may
apply..

A Rental Contract is, as viewed by a Judge, a Contract, entered into by
informed parties, not under duress. If it's written and agreed to, it's
binding upon those signing parties.. case closed.. if it is Notarized...
even more enforceable.

What applies to your particular circumstances might not apply to mine..
However, the guiding principle is .. "I give you unfettered access and use
of property worth $XXX,000.00 for the paltry amount of $X,000 per month."
Protect your investment.
Would you let someone drive your new Rolls Royce which cost $250,000 all
month for the rental price, or leave it with them for a year? Similar
exchange of value and use.

Properties are valuable items.. pick your renters carefully. Vet them..
then bind them.
As the Landlord, you have a duty to know the contract better than anyone
else.
Get in touch with your "inner Trump" .. ;))