On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:26:41 -0500 Mountain Man via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Dan wrote:
> > Since his lessees have retained legal representation, it’s beyond the
> > DIY stage.
>
> If we used this same approach to maintaining W123, we would be
> spending more at the dealer.

So I should have DIY for my neck surgery in 2013, too?

How about setting broken bones? Or filling teeth?

Mao, there is a time and place for DIY. I, for one, tend very strongly in
that direction. With the previous faux pas in Kaleb's rental situation,
however, this is neither the time nor the place.

Craig