Yes, you are right. They are going to lose as it is black and white they are in violation but for some very strange reason I still cant comprehend they decided to hire an lawyer so we are of course going to have to hire one, which they will have to pay for when they lose. It would stand to reason at first glance we would not need to even though they have one because they are in clear violation. BUT, and this is the big part, these lawyers will find ways to stall, and delay and do whatever they can to win, so we really have no choice. In fact, if you are in court by yourself and the other party has a lawyer, the judge just seems to listen to the lawyer and does not pay much attention to the person who does not have a lawyer, so the lawyer is running the show basically which we say yesterday by the fact that he got it dismissed and he is supposedly going to setup the mediation. He does not need to be in control, we need to be in control.