Really? Marshall always suggested that the stock filter flowed plenty of air.
He said 0-60 times with and without a filter would be basically the same...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Karl Wittnebel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   They do "work" in terms of
performance. They just don't keep the dirt out
of the motor. I stuck one on the 617 one time. Pretty noticeable difference.