I don’t want a W140 anything.  I am so p*ssed over the inability to control or
even marginally bypass the systems in this thing I’m done with it. While I have
learned a significant amount with the really in depth use of the DAS/HHT, I am
so frustrated by the complexity of the systems that it’s just not worth the
headache when something goes wrong.

I would gladly go back to a W110 or W111 if I could find a nice one with AC,
but the likelihood of that happening is minimal, and a bit extreme.  A nice
W126 diesel for sure, maybe a W124 diesel if I could find one.