Like I've said for more than 20 years, "Mighty hard to beat a 126."

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 606 non turbo egr valve

I don’t want a W140 anything. I am so p*ssed over the inability to control or even marginally bypass the systems in this thing I’m done with it. While I have learned a significant amount with the really in depth use of the DAS/HHT, I am so frustrated by the complexity of the systems that it’s just not worth the headache when something goes wrong.

I would gladly go back to a W110 or W111 if I could find a nice one with AC, but the likelihood of that happening is minimal, and a bit extreme. A nice W126 diesel for sure, maybe a W124 diesel if I could find one.