Buy a real one on ebay... thats what I did, its great.  I have a Branson
1510 with heater and analog timer.  My only complaint is I can't put really
big stuff in it.  I might upgrade at some point.

It'll strip off rust and leave you with bare steal if you use the right
solution.

Jaime

On Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Jaime sez:
>
> >‎is being stripped in my
> >ultrasonic cleaner in small >batches to be replated
>
> I was thinking of getting a HF one for injector parts. Think it would work
> well?
>
> Rick
> Sent from my BlackBerry Z10‎

Jaime Kopchinski