You didn't put a tube in? You'll be back at it pretty soon I reckon. Them cheap
tires (and they're all cheap) don't hold air for crap...
-Curt

      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 12:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT little trailer tar

AFter fooling with the tar for entirely too long to get the bead to seat
and to pump it up, I finally resorted to some caulk on the rim/bead to
seal it up, which did the trick.  Yesterday it popped on after about
30sec of fooling with it.  Put it in the water and no leaks at the
shoogoorescoo spot.  Success!

Then I was screwing on the cap on the Schrader valve and the brass valve
popped out of the rubber thingie that goes in the rim.  Hit me in the
chest not the eye.  Unclear how it was being held in there but another
shoogoo application awaits drying, see if that holds it.
cheepcheepchineechit.

--FT

--
--FT