I am a true bottom feeder.  Scouring Goodwill for wonders is a hobby.  I am not
in the mood to pay the State of Washington $65 for the pleasure of collector
plates, so I snagged some off Fleabay for a Jackson.  No more annual payments
to keep her on the road as a collectable.

Rattle can paint is coming along.

I tried to use by many power toys to clean her, but they bought the farm.  The
pressure washer, the upholstery cleaner, and I fear the vacuum cleaner crapped
out.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei

retired models-
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers