I accept

Gump was a rolling disaster that Kaleb taunted me into bidding on.  I think it
was revenge for his purchase of the POS SDL.  She restored quite well then gave
up the ghost after 8 years

Froggy has been on the road to recovery for four years.  Not much rust, much
less than  Gump.  There are still a bunch of work to get her really sweet.

Polei will be another labor of love.  I am getting better at finding more
functional examples that require a little less hassle to make pretty.