Deseret Industries has some interesting things.  But Goodwill outlet store is
killer.  Stuff sells by the pound!  I found a few NOS injectors and filters
(not for my cars) that sold to fund my labors.  Lots of holsters and AR mags
that I sent with #1 boy.  And some tools, like a shop vac, hand tools, the 8
track indash