The HF tires are crap-tastic. 2 years would be a good lifespan for them. Theres
gotta be a better option but Junk Supply is not it...
-Curt

      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 6:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lazy in Chief

I might go buy HF tomorrow and find a tar or tube or something, it is on
the way to the battery place.  I actually got the little trailer at
Tractor Supply but the other day I went there for poodle food and their
cheepchineechittars are not very cheepcheep, so HF it is for probably
the same craptastic tar.

--FT

On 9/8/16 6:14 PM, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
> On 08/09/2016 5:06 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
>> I have to get a new battery for the SD tomorrow.  I will post a note
>> on how the expedition and replacement went.
>>
>> BTW the trailer tar is still holding air, thanks to shoegoo.
>>
>> --FT
>>

> We should start a pool on how long that tire will last if you try to
> actually use it.
> I think I would be looking for a new tire and tube (or maybe 2 of them
> if you want to use the trailer).
>
> RB

--FT