If you need help I can summon the "Cajun Navy" to go rescue you and the Benz fleet.

Russ W. (Who survived The Great Flood of '16 with no damage)

On Wed,9/14/16 15:38, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
I am in the middle of it. Started raining here late morning and is raining hard, not much wind. I saw several animal types walking two-by-two up toward the marina a little while ago.

--FT