Hi Russ,

Glad you are ok. Was it mostly north of you or were you just high enough to escape direct damage?

I am so glad this time the Cajun Navy went to work, unlike last time when the NOLA may sat on his hands and did nothing but complain. This country (as you know) was made great buy citizens banding together to do what needs done. That is exactly what the Cajun Navy is. If I'd been along the gulf coast, I'd have been there to join the navy.

Russ Williams via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
September 14, 2016 at 6:26 PM
If you need help I can summon the "Cajun Navy" to go rescue you and the Benz fleet.

Russ W. (Who survived The Great Flood of '16 with no damage)