I have a bunch of friends who love H->er and we get on OK, I pay no attention to their foolishness about H->er, or just note it for entertainment purposes. i can't stand the woman and her droning and pandering and fluid view of reality.

I am not a big The Don fan either but I find him intriguing, kinda like watching a slow-motion train crash where you don't know exactly what the outcome might be but it would probably be interesting to find out.

--FT