Spoken like a true H->illary! supporter!

--FT

On 9/27/16 1:32 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
I'll dine with anyone who picks up the tab.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I'd never have dinner with somebody so small minded that they'd limit
their opinion of someone to whom they voted for. The fact of the matter is
that we have a choice between two equally despicable turds and anyone
trying to play up or the other is willfully ignorant of the flaws of their
chosen candidate.
330 million people in this country and those two morons are the best we
can do. We ought to be ashamed.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Dimitri via Mercedes<
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Oh come on! People support different
candidates for different reasons. Sometimes a little detail in ones life
can make all the difference in whom one supports. Personally, I can't vote
for Hillary but Jon and I are great friends and we have dinner together all
the time!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 27, 2016, at 9:46 AM, rogerhga--- via Mercedes <