Come on down to Chucktown, next debate will probably be shown (again) on USS
YORKTOWN, I'll buy you a hotdog and a couple beers, or we could go to Hyman's
for some decent seafood.

We had a sold-out theater last night, I think the seating capacity is 300, so
I'll buy your ticket as soon as they come up for sale.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC