Ugh, I'd rather take a bath in raw sewage than watch a debate with those two
idiots. If Johnson were in the debate I'd consider it but the powers that be
are so afraid of different thoughts they'd never ever let him in...
-Curt

      From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 1:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Trump won

Come on down to Chucktown, next debate will probably be shown (again) on USS
YORKTOWN, I'll buy you a hotdog and a couple beers, or we could go to Hyman's
for some decent seafood.

We had a sold-out theater last night, I think the seating capacity is 300, so
I'll buy your ticket as soon as they come up for sale.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC