      From: Donald Snook via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Donald Snook <d...@snooklawllc.com>; Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, October 7, 2016 3:56 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Auto transport

The more I think about it, I think it makes more sense to fly down and pick it
up.  I know you were just wanting a quote and I think most rough estimates
would be anywhere from $400 to $750.  For that much money and for peace of
mind, flying down and driving back would be a better way to go.  Its roughly
600 miles.  So, its either a long one day drive or spend the night somewhere
and make it an easy two day cruise.  That way you don't have to worry about the
car being torn up or taking two weeks to get to you.  From all the horror
stories about an open carrier, a covered truck would be better. But, I think
that increases the price quite a bit.

I flew to Tampa once to pick up a car and drive it back.  The drive up Florida
was an easy and pleasant part of the trip.  I drove from Tampa to Tupelo,
Mississippi (which was almost 750 miles) in the first day.  It should be a
decent drive with almost all interstate.

Don Snook