+1   Or in (J) voting, +104!

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 18, 2016 at 3:37 PM
All those millions of "citizens" that voted for H!llary are probably dead,
non-citizens, or double votes. Remember that story about the 500k
fraudulent voter registrations in just Ohio alone? Rather a miracle that
Trump's voters were able to overcome all that.

Governorship of NC is currently tied up while they try to untangle the mess
created in part by lack of a requirement for voters to present an ID when
they vote.

Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 18, 2016 at 3:21 PM
No need for compromise any more. Trump has a mandate. Just overlook the
inconvenient fact that he will probably end up losing the popular vote by
2,000,000 citizens. Or should I say loosers.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes <

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 18, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Yeah I know, compromise is the when both parties get a crappy deal and the people get a better one. Obstructionist is what our current crop of politicians do when they say "We'll compromise as long as you take my deal!" I'm against both parties, they both get an equal share of the blame here. The best thing we could do is kick both sets of bums out and start over. Sadly too many are too invested in the bunch of idiots we've got now. They're willing to get rid of somebody else's corrupt official but they like to keep their own.

-Curt