When I was in high school the Klan decided they'd have a rally in Portland,
Maine. They were laughed out of the state pretty quick.
Cheaper than shooting them, I'm not sure they're worth the bullet...
-Curt

      From: Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Mitch Haley <mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
 Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 8:53 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] CCFNN current headline

Here's one "Right Wing Militia Nut's" solution for the KKK:

And what about the Ku Klux Klan here in America? They had serious power for
sixty or seventy years. What if every time five or six guys in white sheets came
to toss a firebomb in a black church, or burn a cross on a guy's lawn, somebody
with a ten-dollar .22 shot one of them in the leg to keep him from running away?
And then held a straight razor against his balls and asked the man nicely for
the names and addresses of his friends? And then popped each one of them in the
back over the next few weeks, while they were on their way to church, or the
drug store? Klan wouldn't have lasted seventy minutes, let alone seventy years.