In the 90s, when the sheetheads had a rally at the state capitol, Michigan State
Police erected a fence around their assigned rally spot to keep the counter
demonstrators from killing them. I don't recall a repeat performance.

As I understand it, the KKK is now a racially oriented political organization
like the NAACP, and no longer a terrorist organization.

Mitch.