http://zapatopi.net/blog/?post=201610187579.russian_aluminum_foil_second_skin

--FT

On 12/5/16 3:11 PM, MG via Mercedes wrote:
Man what a bunch of pervies at that NRO. I'm gonna have to stop walking around nakid in the woods from now on. Here I always thought it was the helicopters that did the pot looking. Now where did I put that tinfoil beanie?

Manfred

try to scrub that one out of your minds!

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 09:38:38 -0500
From: "d...@penoff.com" <d...@penoff.com>

Having seen the work the folks at the National Reconnaissance Office do, I can assure you that they've been able to see you at far greater resolution from that high up in space for a long time.

The Department of Agriculture uses aerial surveys for crop records and reports, it's very possible that's what you saw. Their imagery is usually much lower resolution and shifted to infrared for detection of vegetation, sometimes the illegal kind as Kaleb suggests.

Dan

--FT
Winston Churchill:
“Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or
petty,
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.
Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the
enemy.”