I do recognize that that can certainly happen, and I am willing to accept
it if it happens to me!  My problems are California is a really long way
away and if they will take 10k after starting at 16k, they knew the car was
only worth 10k and tried to screw a new (caveat emptor) enthusiast over...
I don't like that part of the deal.