Clay,

That is so true!  Looking for the past month and before joining this list
and 2 other MB forums I feel that I have a good idea of what these cars are
going for.  That being said, one of the reasons for joining this merry band
of travelers is to get some help with finding this car, making friends in
this community, and trying to not get screwed by a seller.  hahaha!  Saving
us a trip up north would be pretty amazing!  Appreciate that for sure!
I will have to make a note on my growing list of "what to look at" about
the seals and such.
Thanks!
Kyle