Thanks Gerry !!

I'll pass this along to my neurologist to see if he is familiar with this. Since he 1st treated me and eventually sent me to a anesthesiologist for pain management, he has shifted his practice to concentrate on sleep problems so he may not be aware of CIDP developments.

Thanks again. Maybe this will help?

LarryT