Starting in Jan '01, I'd get IVIG treatment; condition would improve for about 2 weeks, then "they'd" make me wait several weeks to get another treatment. Meanwhile, condition would continue to deteriorate. I'd get another treatment, and condition would improve again, and I'd hafta wait several more weeks to get another treatment, etc. Also tried plasma pheresis for about a year with some improvement but not as much as IVIG. Also tried retuxan treatments for year and a half with some improvement but, again, not as good as IVIG, which I would get occasionally during "breaks" from pheresis and retuxan. All of this time also trying several different prescription drugs, with no positive results. Such as this went on for seven years, during which time I kept telling the neurologists that what I REALLY was IVIG every two weeks. By Nov '06, I was nearly helpless - severe tremor both hands; unable to tie shoes, turn page in book, button shirt, write, etc. Finally started IVIG every 2 weeks; in less than 2 months, tremor was gone completely, hand function returned to normal, and I assembled a grandfather clock cabinet, performed evapectomy on my MB 124 and lostsa other stuff. Slight tremor has returned to left hand during last coupla years and some Parkinson-type tremor has crept into right hand/arm, but I can still hold pen in right hand and do a signature that looks as if I went to medical school, i. e., barely legible. ;<) Even filled out a bank deposit slip yesterday with shaky-looking printing - musta been OK, anyway; teller took it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Mitch Haley" <mi...@mitchellhaley.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 6:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wilton?

Wilton can reply (on list or privately to Larry) with the details, but IIRC the infusions helped him for a short time, then he had to wait several more short times after it wore off to get another treatment, and found no real relief until
years later when he talked them into giving him frequent treatments.

Mitch.

On January 3, 2017 at 6:22 AM Larry Turner via Mercedes