      From: WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:25 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Wilton?

Several years ago, I told a doctor that my signature is beginning to look
like I went to medical school, and he asked, "Oh, where did you go to
school?'  I replied, "NC State."  He  replied, "Oh, I didn't know that State
has a medical school."  I continued, "Well, they do have a veterinary
school, but I said, 'My signature is beginning to LOOK like I went to
medical school.'"  As he slapped his forehead, he replied, "Oh!"

Wilton