      From: Max Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Max Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:37 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fixing floors

I put a tile floor in our kitchen, HARD hard work on your knees all day (and
yes there should have been cement backer-board under all that tile) so be
warned.  I think linoleum would be a better choice, slap that down and let the
new owners put down tile or whatever.

Talk to a lawyer about suing the bank that sold you that dump.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC