Well the problem is that bank is out of business. That is on the buyer anyway
as buyers have a certain amount of time after contract executed to do
inspections and request repairs or bail on contract. Linoleum is a no go. This
is a higher end house is a high end neighborhood. This pergo flooring thing
would be the only remotely viable solution other than tile.

Sent from my iPhone