      From: Dimitri via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Dimitri <dsereta...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 7:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fixing floors

I don't get inspections when I buy.  Waste of time and money and an inspection
contingency makes your offer less competitive in a hot market. Also a lot of
times, inspectors are less knowledgeable than I. If it has structural issues I
can see them and just budget that in. If electrical etc is shoddy I again
budget that in.....

Sent from my iPhone