Gerry,

It’s not a B2 piston you need, it’s the K1 and K2 valves.  They’re $5/each from
a dealer and take all of maybe 3-4 minutes to replace when you’ve got the pan
off the transmission.

I just did mine on the 300D, and it shifts like a totally different car.  The
2-3 isn’t “stacked” like it used to be and the 3-4 comes in later and is smooth.

I can get you the part number if you want it along with some instructions.  The
parts are the same for both, which makes it even simpler.

-D