Try layering a piece of the new thinner cheat the consumer 3/4 and a piece of cheating 3/8 and you might be just about right.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Yesterday while at Lowes we bought 23/32 osb subflooring which appeared to be too thin
compared to the subfloor in the house. When I measured our existing floor I get 1".
There appears to be no such thing as 1". We took it back and got the 1 1/8 which I
figure maybe I was reading it wrong by an 8th of an inch on the measuring tape. Got it
home cut to fit and where as the trim base boards around the rest of the room have a gap
big enough for the previous tile and will allow the pergo to slide up under, this
subfloor fits right up with the trim board with no room, it is obviously is just a little
thicker than what is in the house. So our options appear to be to either leave it as is
and use quarter round along the baseboard to secure the edge of the pergo, or we are
going to have to go back with the smaller and I'm afraid it may be way too short compared
to the adjacent subflooring. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone