Well I am really a dumb ass. After cutting up a $60 piece of plywood and
jacking around with it most of the day I had the bright idea to just crawl
under the repair area to see what the adjoining subfloor was stamped. It's 7/8.
Wow sure would have saved me a lot of time and money if I did that to start
with.

Sent from my iPhone