From what I am reading they say OSB is better than plywood. Not sure I buy that. I have seen 7/8 listed as an os size on online. I am not sure why they used this size unless it was common when this house was built in 02. Going to have to check the local lumber yard in the morning. The depot and Lowes does not have it.

On 2/26/2017 7:39 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
I've never even heard of 7/8" thick OSB CTC crap.    Now I have....

Aren't you LUCKY!

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 26, 2017 at 7:27 PM
Well I am really a dumb ass. After cutting up a $60 piece of plywood and jacking around with it most of the day I had the bright idea to just crawl under the repair area to see what the adjoining subfloor was stamped. It's 7/8. Wow sure would have saved me a lot of time and money if I did that to start with.

Sent from my iPhone