I forgot the year model for this car, but I always found the w123 Electrical
Troubleshooting Manuals (ETM) to be excellent.

Try here:
https://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/outside/12265/disc_2/program/ETM/80_240.
pdf

Or here:
https://www.startekinfo.com/StarTek/outside/12265/?requestedDocId=12265
And walk step through the menus to the ETM for the correct year model.