I got to thinking about this whole deal and wondering at what point the whole cabin full of passengers will just get to where they pretty much all start to riot and raise hell over this sort of thing, or sitting on the tarmac for hours (and I know that has caused some near-riots in the past) and then the problem of the airlines stuffing the cabins and reducing seat pitch then treating passengers like this guy.

--FT