Bingo!   (Or maybe doc dao said "Call")

Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
April 13, 2017 at 12:12 PM
OK team, here's my favorite theory about this:

I have read that our Dr. Dao played poker for pocket money after he lost his med license. Apparently he was pretty good, winning a second place in one tournament and earning over $100K. All told he made more than $200K from his skills. So here's what I think may have happened.

He wants to keep his seat, and declines a few times to leave even when threatened. When he sees he is likely to be removed by force, he takes a look at the hand he was just dealt, and decides to go all in. As the cop grabs him roughly, he purposely bangs his face against the armrest, then feigns unconsciousness. The rest of the scene plays out perfectly.

Greg