Very interesting. I've never seen so many "excuses" made for an industry which
apparently can't schedule or book flights. Each flight has a break even point
doesn't it? So, the plane doesn't have to be booked solid in order for the
airlines to make money. And yes, doctors are more important than other people.
If you don't agree, the next time you have a medical emergency, contact your
nearest airline employee for help (or MB mechanic...MB content). If 4 people
had to leave, remove the last 4 who boarded, simple. This random stuff is
childish. The AMA should put United on its own "no fly list".
Just my thoughts as I dislike all airlines equally :-))
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.