it happens when "you" try to sell "your" drugs in "my territory" It is no different than when Al Capone had people shot to protect "his territory" and illegal biz

There are only 2 fixes: repeal the drug laws so druggies can freely and cheaply buy what they want. (remove the profit from the dealers)
or
Grow people with enough spine to not use illegal drugs, or better yet, pharmaceuticals in general.

Or a third method is to go the big brother 1984 route, and have every second or third person on the goobermnt payroll as a snitch. (this is the route the goobers have been trying to take, with poor success)

I personally like the second route. I had dental work done for decades with no drugs, last week had a small operation and I would not even take tylenol/ibuprophin that the doc tried to push on me.

Actually the first and second are not mutually exclusive.
Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 10, 2017 at 2:41 PM
Presumably, since there are no gun factories in Chicago.
I just wonder why people in Chicago (and DC and NYC) feel the need to shoot each other so much and why we shouldn't focus on that rather than punishing all the rest of the country for the actions of the few.
-Curt