Yes, but it’s plumbed to a hose that goes to the pretty “coffee can”.

This shouldn’t be too bad to sort out.  I did notice that there’s an area
behind the flying saucer towards the firewall that has a bunch of red RTV on
it.  I’ll spend some time looking more closely at it in a little bit when I
start the oil extractor.

-D