      From: Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "d...@penoff.com" <d...@penoff.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:44 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Renewable Energy project in Utah

I was of the impression that a lot of grass clippings was a bad thing. I can
recall dumping grass clippings in piles in our woods when I was a kid, and them
pretty much remaining in the same state (not breaking down much) for a very
long time. That and the heat they generated would often be visible in the fall.

-D