      From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:54 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Renewable Energy project in Utah

I mulch my veg garden with grass clippings from the lawn.  They practically
combust in the sun and break down quickly.  I also use them in the compost
bin - sparingly - and the results are decent.  My biggest source is
infinite supplies of leaves in the fall.  Unlike Curt's experience, mine do
NOT degrade rapidly.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM, Dan--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com