I got an attachment for a leaf blower I had that would turn it into a leaf vac, there was a bag that attached to it and the fan inside while sucking would also chop up the leaves, you would get a back of nice leaf mulch out of it, and it held an amazing amount of leaves once chopped up. I would dump those in the compost bin.

--FT