      From: Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com Cc: Floyd Thursby <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 9:04 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Renewable Energy project in Utah
Where the insinkerator and treatment works take the place of the human or bovine or pig or whatever.

A buddy of mine allowed some dudes to set up a [food waste --> worm sh*t] operation wherein they were collecting food waste from some restaurants and dumping it out and then seeding it with worms then collecting the worm emissions to sell. I met the guys a few years back, they were kinda neo-hippies with this whack scheme and I think they actually did it for awhile and sold a few bags of wormsh*t to gardeners (it was not cheap) but then lost interest in the labor-intensiveness and abandoned the pile of rotting food waste (including worms too I guess) on the farm, which was quite fragrant for awhile.

He also now has a herd of water buffaloes that he inherited due to a similar scheme to make mozzarella cheese, the story of the whole ongoing debacle is about the funniest thing I have ever heard.

--FT